Goals

Sunday, September 15, 2013

The T.V.

It may be heard to believe but being a T.V. is actually rather difficult. Day in and day out people are always constantly turning me on and off, changing my channels and making me talk louder or softer. Because of this i am very tired all the time and oftentimes get no sleep because people are watching me for hours on end. Also i feel like people are watching me at all times and i get no alone time at all. However being a T.V. can also be relaxing because you never feel the need to get up and move somewhere else unless your being replaced and when your owners are busy and have no time to use you, you can get your rest. Believe it or not being a T.V. is a hard task.

2 comments:

  1. I like your perspective but next time I would recommend you to try to vary sentence structure rather than making it uniform.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your post is a very good perspective. You definitely make the perspective of the tv realistic and creative.

    ReplyDelete