Goals

Monday, September 16, 2013

Best Friend Ad

Looking for Best Friend

I am looking for a best friend. However this person must display many worthy qualities that one would look for in a friend. Some qualities include kind, loyal, funny, and dependable.These qualities are all very important when looking for a friend because the friend must be kind not only to you but to everyone else. Also i want a friend that is loyal to me and wont go talk about me with other people and they also have to be trustworthy.In addition to these qualities my friend also must be funny because i like people that make me laugh and that don't bore me. Also my friend must be dependable because i want to be able to count on them and go to them whenever i need help with something. My friend must be trustworthy because i want to be able to trust them with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment