Goals

Monday, October 14, 2013

Daily Exposures

The daily exposures that we have everyday before the beginning of class help me begin to think about different ideas and perspectives instead of just answering a question. I like how there isn't a question that goes along with the song, poem, video, or picture, you just need to talk about it or make comments on it. The daily exposures let me have my own view on the thing that we are looking at and everyone can interpret it how ever they want to. Two daily exposures that i really liked lately was the video called "Flawed" and the song "Courtesy of the Red White and Blue". Both of these left me thinking with new ideas.

1 comment:

  1. Well considering you did not complete any of the daily exposures, I am utterly perplexed about how you were able to write this.

    Salutaions,
    Anonmymous

    ReplyDelete